Solinea has helped a number of global enterprises navigate the emerging cloud ecosystem and drive successful cloud launches.
Among the issues that we’ve helped customers address are:
- How to enable agility in the existing IT organization?
- What type of cloud infrastructure will support the business objectives?
- At what scale, with which services model and at what total cost of ownership?
- Private, public or hybrid? Are the internal teams able to manage and operate the cloud?
- What skills are lacking?
- Do the existing risk management and security models support the cloud paradigm?
Top 5 Global Auto Manufacturer
Drove the cloud strategy, architecture and implementation for the next-generation car cloud platform—Big Data and mobile
Leading Global Stock Exchange
Architected a hybrid cloud platform including a private OpenStack cloud—to enable business agility and enhance developer productivity
Top U.S. Satellite Broadcaster
Architected a hybrid cloud solution to deploy an OpenStack private cloud and also transformed their development and automation strategies
Leading U.S. Genomics Institute
Architected and implemented the OpenStack cloud to support HPC Genomics use cases
Leading U.S. Credit Card Institution
Drove the definition of the global PaaS strategy and developed the application migration framework for the combined PaaS/IaaS (OpenStack) platform