You have a clear cloud technology strategy, now you need to define a technical and process architecture that supports it for the long-term. What does the technology stack, for Open Infrastructure, look like? How do you weed through the vendor choices? What architecture do you need to support your workloads, today and in the future? What underlying processes must be reconfigured? How do you include CI/CD automation in the solution?
Solinea helps you define your Open Infrastructure architecture to meet short- and long-term needs driven by your business strategy, scale, workloads and compliance requirements. Engagements are tailored to your specific industry, (e.g., service provider, telco, automotive/manufacturing, healthcare, internet, and financial services), and use case (e.g., Big Data, mobile, HPC, streaming media, dev/test).
The “to-be” solution consists of the key use cases and non-functional requirements; the refined conceptual and logical architectures; the vendor selection criteria and the proof of concept design (if required); and the completed detailed design.
Deliverables may include:
- Detailed Requirements and Use Cases
- Logical/Physical Architecture
- Technology Platform Analysis
- Integration Requirements
- Implementation Plan
See how Solinea drove hybrid cloud architecture and implementation for a top global stock exchange to deliver revolutionary results.
The Solinea Approach™
- Cloud Strategy Formulate the Open Infrastructure strategy that enables the business objectives.
- Architecture Design the blueprint that scales to support the business strategy.
- Integration Build and deploy the production platform and processes.
- Adoption Automate and Operationalize the Platform.
- Training Train the team to sustain adoption.