After developing and deploying production clouds, many companies struggle with how to efficiently operate an Open Infrastructure solution. Among the challenges are:
- OpenStack is a complicated distributed platform that requires high-demand specialized skills that are in short supply.
- The OpenStack ecosystem has very limited operational tools and GUIs to enable visibility and transparency into OpenStack clouds.
- Typical OpenStack operational platforms are a hodgepodge of open source and proprietary tools that only provide very basic monitoring and alerts.
- Existing legacy management platforms are not tailored to OpenStack environments and are prohibitively expensive.
- Modernization of both development and operational processes involve breaking down departmental barriers as well as training existing resources to meet the demand of the new workflow.
To realize the benefits of cloud, organizations need to transform operations.
Whether you want to enhance your current IT operations model, or transform it to a “DevOps” environment, Solinea’s Adoption Services help you:
- Analyze your current tools, processes and skills, including governance, compliance, risk management and support processes.
- Provide specific recommendations on operational readiness, organizational realignment, and skillset /training requirements.
While the gaps are being filled, we will operationalize cloud services in the IT environment. To do this, we will:
- Merge operational services with in-house training to enable customers to design/adopt new processes and tools suitable for cloud operations. We provide options to operate on behalf of the customer or operate and transfer.
- Deploy Goldstone™ to monitor, manage and automate Open Infrastructure solutions.
- Train operations staff on solutions and integrations.
- Modernize SDLC workflow with automation and process tooling.
Contact Solinea for More Information
The Solinea Approach™