Solinea Presenting at 2013 OpenStack Summit in Portland
Next week, the Solinea crew will be converging in the Pacific Northwest to attend and present at the 2013 Spring OpenStack Summit. As with every year since these meetings have started, we are hear to celebrate the latest release, talk about the next release, share our knowledge about all things OpenStack and meet with others who are developing and deploying clouds. However, this year is special as it is the first Summit that we will be attending as Solinea.
Below are the talks and panels that we will be presenting:
- OpenStack Grizzly Architecture 101 (Ken Pepple, CTO, Solinea)
- Tuesday April 16, 2013 11:00am – 11:40am Portland Convention Center – A106
- Building upon his popular blog posts and diagrams (http://ken.pepple.info), Ken will walk through the architecture of OpenStack Grizzly and describe its key software components and important interactions with a special focus on recent changes. After finishing with the software architecture, he will discuss common physical design patterns available for large scale deployments.
- Deployment Economic Panel (Francesco Paola, CEO, Solinea)
- Wednesday April 17, 2013 2:40pm – 3:20pm Portland Convention Center – A105
- Listen to experts from prominent OpenStack integrators discuss the economics of deploying OpenStack-based clouds.
If you are attending, please stop by and meet us. If you aren’t please follow along on this blog or our twitter feed (@solineainc).