OpenStack Storage and the Future of the Storage Industry
August 20 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm | Free
It’s an increasingly open world, even in the storage industry. Major vendors such as RedHat and HP have joined the OpenStack project and it only continues to gain momentum. Does this amount to a revolution, a snooze, or something in between?
Join this live roundtable as storage industry experts discuss the following questions:
- What are the implications of the OpenStack movement on the storage industry?
- What does it mean for IT decision makers right now and five years down the road?
- Will the future be open source, and how will vendors respond?
Experts will include:
- Jeff Boles, Analyst, Taneja Group
- Ken Pepple, CTO Solinea
- Joe Arnold, CEO SwiftStack
- Randy Bias, CTO CloudScaling
- Ranga Rangachari, RedHat
Start: August 20, 2013 11:00am
End: August 20, 2013 12:00pm