OPENSTACK & ENTERPRISE FORUM:
A FORUM ON DEPLOYING OPENSTACK IN THE NEXT GENERATION DATA CENTER
OpenStack: Breaking into the Enterprise Forum is a first-of-a-kind event meant to bring focus to the debate about the opportunity for OpenStack in the Enterprise. This half-day event on January 29th, moderated by Gartner analyst Lydia Leong, will feature industry leading speakers from the OpenStack Foundation, Nebula, eBay, Internap, Solinea and SolidFire. The Q&A style agenda includes one-on-one conversations with each speaker, multiple panel discussions, and the opportunity to meet vendors and industry leaders during an end of day cocktail session.
Register by Friday, January 24 to save your seat. Space is limited.
- Gain insight into one one of the most hotly debated topics entering 2014…the opportunity for OpenStack into the enterprise
- Gain a better understanding of the current state and direction of OpenStack
- Hear about the strengths of OpenStack today and key gaps that need to be closed to increase enterprise readiness for broader audience
- Learn from a leading OpenStack systems integrator how and why customers are evaluating and deploying OpenStack today
- Understand use cases and best practices from customers that have deployed OpenStack in their environments
- Hear how a large service provider is delivering OpenStack-based services to enterprise customers through their cloud offering
- Learn about what innovative ecosystem vendors are doing to accelerate adoption of OpenStack into the enterprise
- Have an opportunity to meet and converse with industry thought leaders in an intimate setting.
January 29th ♦ Computer History Museum ♦ Moutain View, CA
Follow the Event on Twitter: #OEForum